Honours advert for 2015
University of Zululand
Department of Computer Science, Centre for Mobile E-Services
2014 Honours Programme and Software Engineering Apprenticeship
The Centre for Mobile E-Services for Development at the University of Zululand, Department of Computer Science invites applications from competent B.Sc. degree holders for entry into B.Sc. Honours in Computer Science. Depending on your academic record, you could qualify for any of the following:
- All Honours students receive R8000 towards their registration provided they are South Africans or residents in RSA. You must have obtained at least 59% average in B.Sc. modules,
- We have room for one or two technical assistant bursaries for B.Sc. in Computer Science graduates with at least 65 % average and special ability for software development. The value is R35000 per bursary. Terms and conditions apply. The bursary runs for one year for suitably qualified Honours student.
Your application must be specific. You are either applying for Honours Programme or the SEAP. If you are applying for the two, then there must be two separate applications. You can only qualify for one of:
- A- 2015 Honours only with registration assistance – South African/Permanent Residents ONLY
- B- 2015 Honours with Technical assistance Bursary worth R35000 - South African/Permanent Residents ONLY
- C- 2014 SEAP participant with living allowance of R2000 a month – All Qualified Students as in B above.
Application Deadline is 28 November 2014. The Centre reserves the sole right to appoint candidates under these categories. Please submit an expression-of-interest letter to indicate which category (A, B or C) you think you qualify for followed by your latest academic record to
Ms Thabile Ntuli in Room 105-A. D-Block, Main Campus KwaDlangezwa
Tell : 035 902 6012